- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
New Technology Solutions: Enhance Teaching & Learning for Today’s Students Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The right technology can significantly improve teaching and learning tools and create an interactive environment that enhances classes and engages students. How can you support faculty integrating these technologies into classes and create a functional infrastructure on a budget? Please join us for the upcoming 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- Effective strategies to integrate technology into classes & teaching
- Free & low-cost instructional technology tools that can be used right away
- Crash course on how to develop, manage & deliver contents with technology
- Tips to cooperate with & support faculty on instructional technology
- Real life examples: Innovative ways colleges are using technology in class
This practical, 60-minute webinar will show you technological solutions on a budget to improve teaching tools for faculty and enhance the learning experience for today's students.
- Instructional Technology Crash Course - How to Get Started
- What factors should you consider when selecting technology
- Practical ways to update technologies you are already using
- Top low-cost, easy & ready to use instructional technologies
- Overcome Implementation Challenges - Resources & Tools for Success
- Solutions & tips to get your faculty & staff buy-in
- How to develop, manage & deliver course content with technology
- Keys to avoid issues & pitfalls when using technology in teaching
- Solutions to Support Faculty & Departments' Technology Adoption
- Best practices to successfully & effectively train faculty & staff
- How to save time & money - New opportunities & benefits for your college
Real life examples of successful faculty & staff development initiatives
Question & Answer Session - Have Your Technology Questions Answered!
Jason Rhode, Ph.D., is the Assistant Director of the Faculty Development and Instructional Design Center at Northern Illinois University. As an experienced instructor, instructional designer, course developer, and program director, Jason is responsible for developing and offering training programs and support for faculty and staff on teaching with technology and related topics in addition to providing leadership on technology-related issues.
- With over a decade of experience in the field of instructional technology in higher education, Jason has spent the past 6 years working closely with various units at NIU on addressing faculty needs related to teaching with technology. He has designed and taught dozens of blended and online courses utilizing numerous instructional technologies and he shares his expertise with others interested in incorporating technology in teaching.
- Jason currently designs and teaches online and blended courses in educational technology and instructional design and is a sought after conference speaker, instructor, and online learning consultant.
- He is member of the Midwest Blackboard User's Group (SLATE), Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT), Illinois Association for Educational Communications and Technology (IAECT), International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), and the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.