- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
New Clery Act Rules: Missing Student Policy Updates for Your Campus Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Your college's Missing Student Policy must be up-to-date with the newest Clery Act and HEOA regulations by October 1. Failure to do so will put your university at risk for hefty fines and negative publicity. What does your college need to know to protect your students' safety and stay in compliance? Join us for a 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Keys to create a missing persons policy on your college campus
- Discover FERPA, student privacy & confidentiality: Stay Compliant
- What constitutes as a missing person & when to alert contacts
- Learn Clery Act reporting & communication best practices: What you need to know
- Common pitfalls in Clery Act reporting- and how to avoid them
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tools for creating or updating your current Missing Student Policy in order to stay in compliance with the October 1st Clery Act deadline.
- Missing Student Policies on Campus: Newest Clery Act Regulations
- Keys to create or change a policy for missing students on campus
- How & when to report when students go missing at your college
- On and off-campus communications: Who should be contacted?
- Clery Act and HEOA Updates: How Your College Can Stay in Compliance
- Who is responsible for notifying authorities & family?
- Critical information that must be disclosed and reported
- How the October 1st deadline will affect your institution
- FERPA & Student Privacy Issues: What Your College Needs to Know
- Strategies to collect student points of contact for emergencies
- Keys to report missing students with family, friends & police
- Keeping reports confidential: FERPA concerns you need to know
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Missing Persons questions answered!
Doug Tuttle currently serves as a faculty member with the University of Delaware's School of Urban Affairs & Public Policy, coordinating the MPA program's Career Enhancement Option for part-time study, and as a Policy Scientist with the UD Institute for Public Administration, coordinating the professional development training offered to municipal officials through the Academy for Excellence in Local Government Leadership.
- Doug also currently serves as a member of the Newark, Delaware City Council.
- Doug previously served as UD Director of Public Safety and as President of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators [IACLEA].
- He has testified twice before the U.S. House Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education concerning campus security legislation, served as an outside reviewer of the U.S. Department of Education's Handbook for Campus Crime Reporting, and frequently addresses Clery Act compliance issues through interactive web seminars.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.