- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Increase Student Enrollment: How to Get Buy-In from Parents Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Parents are involved in every aspect of their children's lives - and the college selection process is no exception. How can your college boost enrollment by meeting the needs of both parents and students? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Crucial methods for communicating with potential parents
- Campus visit strategies to entice & market to parents
How to involve faculty, alumni, staff & current students in parental recruiting
- Parents on the web - what parents need & want on a university web site
This 60-minute webinar will provide your college or university with the skills it needs to reach out to parents and win their approval.
- Parent Focused Recruitment: Strategies for Targeting Parents
- What every college parent looks for when providing their input
- How a Parent Association can aid in reaching out to parents
- Critical methods for getting students & parents on the same page
- College Visit Musts: How to Win Over Parents When They First Arrive
- How to overcome the difficult questions parents ask
- Understand what parents want in a major for their child
- Techniques for communicating costs & fees to parents
- Strategies for Building Parent Relationships from the Start
- Strategies to develop a working relationship with prospective parents
- How to handle difficult, overbearing parents in the recruiting process
- Parental outreach strategies for faculty, students, alumni & more
- Question & Answer Session - Have Your Questions on Future College Parents Answered!
Marjorie Savage is the director of the University of Minnesota Parent Program, serving as the liaison between the University and the parents of its 29,000 undergraduates. She has developed nationally acclaimed parent programming centered on communications and technology.
- Marjorie has done consulting for colleges and universities both nationally and internationally, and she is a frequent speaker on the topic of parent-college relations.
Ms. Savage has written numerous articles and chapters on the topic and co-authored an ASHE publication, "Parental Involvement in Higher Education," in 2008. She is also the author of a book for college parents, You're on Your Own (But I'm Here If You Need Me): Mentoring Your Child During the College Years, Simon and Schuster Fireside Edition, originally published in 2003 and re-issued in 2009.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.