- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Fire Safety Funding: Protect Residence Halls, Campus Facilities & Students! Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
There is money available to institutions to update fire safety programs and technology. How can you benefit from the available funding opportunities today? Join us for a 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Fire safety grant opportunities: Where to find them, how to get them
- Crucial steps to write & manage grants: How to get the most money
- Tips to successfully use grant winnings to update your fire safety
- Strategies to develop a successful fire plan that WILL reach students
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tools to find funding and win grants for the implementation of fire safety plans on your campus.
- Funding Opportunities for Your Campus: Where to Find the Money
- Do your homework: Finding the different funding agencies out there
- Sifting through all the grants: Which ones will work best for you?
- Map out deadlines, strategies & projected financial needs
- Writing, & Securing Campus Grants: What You Need to Know to Win
- Keys to properly design, write and execute each grant
- Pitfalls to avoid when applying for fire safety funds
- Budget details: How to properly plan for no overages
- Properly Implement Grant Winnings: Update Your Fire Safety Plan
- Revamp your entire plan: Sprinklers, protocol, fire proof it all!
- Tips to protect student housing & other campus facilities
- Exercises & training your campus must conduct in case of fire
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Fire Safety Funding questions answered!
Randall L. Hormann is currently the Fire Training Supervisor for the State of Ohio Fire Marshal's Office and the Ohio Fire Academy. Randy has over 15 years' experience in fire safety and public education at Division I Colleges & Universities and currently sits on the board of directors for the Center for Campus Fire Safety.
- Formerly the Deputy Fire Marshal at Miami University and the University of Cincinnati.
- As the executive director of Campus Fire Safety; he has consulted and lectured across county for such organizations as NFPA, MARSH, & CSHEMA to name a few.
- Randy has been a firefighter for over 25 years and is a strong advocate of fire safety education at the college & university level.
- He is graduate of the National Fire Academy, and is a firm believer in the ideals of "Everyone Goes Home and Everyone Graduates".
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.