- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Career Services in 2011: What’s Working, What’s Not Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
It has never been more difficult for college graduates to find the job that justifies their economic investment in higher education. Traditional approaches to career services have become considerably less effective and institutions need to think differently. How can you improve your career services to produce results that benefit not only students, but also the entire institution? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- Career services in 2011: What's working, what's not & why
- How to effectively implement new career service approaches
- 3 strategies to increase your students' ability to find their dream job
- Action steps for a successful change management initiative
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with concrete strategies to achieve career service outcomes that will benefit your students and your institution.
- Solutions to Deliver More Effective Career Services on Your Campus
- Key components of your comprehensive career service program
- How "gainful employment" rules & accreditation reviews change everything
- Techniques to re-organize your career services for greater effectiveness
- Key Inexpensive Strategies to Improve Your Career Office's Results
- How good career services can help matriculation, retention & engagement
- How to use technology & student paraprofessionals to increase success
- Tips to build a career community of alumni, parents & institutional friends
- Implementing Your New Approach: Pre-Requisites for Success
- Solutions to develop a clear vision, goals & metrics
Best techniques to make career services an institution-wide commitment
- How to increase the students' independence in their personal job search
- Question & Answer Session - Have Your Career Service Questions Answered!
Sheila J. Curran is CEO of Curran Consulting, a company that works with higher education clients to enhance student and administrative services.
- Sheila has particular expertise in careers, having served as executive director of the Duke University Career Center, and before that Brown University Career Services. Ms. Curran has worked with clients in public and private non-profit universities; for-profit colleges; and, art and design schools.
- Sheila is widely regarded as one of the most forward-thinking and creative experts in the careers field: she is a former contributor to Business Week, writing a column titled "Curran On Careers"; she is the co-author of highly acclaimed book, Smart Moves for Liberal Arts Grads: Finding a Path to Your Perfect Career and she is the owner of LinkedIn group, College Career Expert, with over 900 members
- Sheila is also a prolific contributor to thought leadership on career issues, through the national media and curranoncareers.com
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.