- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Solving Academic Space Management Issues: Tips for Your College
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Meeting the demand of space requirements on campus, while recognizing your staff and students' needs, is a challenging task. With the right tools and strategies, your college can create space management solutions that will eliminate conflicts and space allocation issues. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to develop a Space Management Plan that's right for your campus
- Keys for managing academic space conflicts - solutions that work
- How to achieve your space management goals - consider your campus culture
- New techniques to effectively assess & manage space
In this 60-minute webinar, you will gain the information you need to solve academic space management issues on campus.
- Develop an Academic Space Management Plan that's Right for Your University
- Ways to maximize available space on campus
- Keys to managing availability of space & sudden space needs
- Tips to identify your campus culture & how it affects your space
- Plan and Use Your Academic Space Effectively - Guidelines You Need
- How to use data to influence space management plans & transparent reports
- Strategies for creating win-win space solutions for faculty & staff
- Keys to categorizing spaces - labs, classrooms, offices & more
- Proven Ways to Solve Space Management Conflicts & Implementing Your Plans
- Ways to gain buy-in from faculty, staff and upper management
- How to predict for future growth and expansion
- Keys to communicate changes to resistant tenured faculty
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your real world Academic Space Management questions answered.
Dr. Watson Harris is the Director of Academic Planning and Projects/ADA Campus Coordinator in the Office of the University Provost at Middle Tennessee State University. Her responsibilities include oversight of instructional technology; academic space management including renovation, maintenance, and scheduling; liaison for academic issues involving environmental health and safety, capital projects, and facilities management; and coordinator of campus ADA compliance.
- Additionally, Watson serves as the chair for the University Space Allocation Group and Classroom Standards Committee.
- This variety of responsibility and exposure provides a unique view of campus space environments.
- Watson has a doctorate from Vanderbilt where she completed a dissertation on the effects of university culture on the adoption of innovation. She also has a MBA, CPA, and CEBS and has worked in higher education since 1992, spending five years in a Dean's Office and now fourteen years in a Provost Office.
- In addition to her administrative duties, she teaches several courses annually in the graduate Educational Leadership Program at MTSU. And she was the conference chair of the Society of College and University Planning (SCUP 43) Annual International Conference 2008 in Montreal and has served on the Southern Regional Board of SCUP since 2004.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.