- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Podcasting Like a Pro: Advanced Tools & Tips for Your Campus Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Podcasting continues to have a revolutionary impact on how colleges teach and distribute audio and video content to users on campus and beyond. Join us for this interactive, 60-minute webinar and demonstration to discover the latest podcasting technology and how your university can use these powerful tools to their fullest capacity.
- iPhones & other devices: Latest podcasting tools for your campus
- Capturing & editing: Tips to produce a successful end product
- The most common podcasting pitfalls & how to avoid them
- How to use podcasting for staff development, enrollment & fundraising
- BONUS: Demo on how to podcast from your computer, mobile device & more
This interactive, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest tools and know-how to harness the power of podcasting at your university. Included will be an in depth demonstration of how to podcast from your computer, laptop, podium or mobile device from start to finish.
- Advanced Podcasting Techniques - A Demonstration From Start to Finish
- Creating your podcast - the 7 stages from conception to subscription
- Best software & tools: Build your podcasting studio on any budget
- Step-by-step guidance to create a podcast RSS feed
- Examples using the most popular free software
- iPhones & More - Maximize the Rewards of Podcasting for Your College
- Course-casting - keys to take teaching & learning to a whole new level
- Strategies to use podcasting to enhance faculty & staff development
- How to improve your enrollment and fundraising efforts with podcasts
- The simplest ways to get a podcast to your audience
- Overcome Podcasting Challenges and Stay Ahead of the Learning Curve
- Podcasting legal issues - keys to minimize liability
- Tips & tricks for providing IT support for podcasters
- Specific examples of how colleges are utilizing podcasting today
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific podcasting questions answered by our expert speaker.
Jeff Frey is the Web Services Manager for Enterprise Applications in the Information Technology Department at Rice University. His primary functions are to architect, manage, and maintain technology solutions for faculty, staff, and students using leading edge Internet technologies and applications.
- Jeff holds an MS in Computer Science from Kent State University and is currently pursing an Executive MBA at Rice.
- Jeff prides himself in keeping current with the latest Internet tools, and has additional experience in establishing a small technology business as well as a non-profit organization.
- Jeff teaches Internet and podcasting courses at the School of Continuing Studies at Rice, and participates as a speaker, instructor, and consultant on new technologies at companies and conferences.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.