- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Positive Management Skills to Control Negativity in Your College Office Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Negativity in your office is a virus that cripples productivity, destroys morale, and creates a toxic environment that drives away quality employees, especially in higher ed institutions. Do you know how to deal with negativity before it spreads to your entire department? What steps can you take to ensure your office continues to be a productive and pleasant place to work? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Common causes of negativity, and how to neutralize them
- Preventative tips to keep yourself from encouraging negativity
- Necessary tools to remedy a negative work environment
The steep cost of failing to address rampant negativity in your workplace
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide higher education professionals with the necessary strategies to deal with negativity in your office.
- Contain the Virus at the Source: Tools to Deal with Negativity "Carriers"
- Ways to defuse chronic complainers, critics, and pessimists
- Tattletales, gossips, and bullies: how to break their negative cycle
- Tips & tricks to counteracting annoying personality traits that breed negativity
- Negativity is the Disease, You're the Cure: Getting Your Office Back on Track
- Behavioral coaching - 5 steps to more positive employee attitudes
- Flipping the "motivational switch:" how to reengage resentful employees
- Detox your entire group with the Team Turnaround Process
- Toxic Environments: How Rampant Negative Attitudes Can Infect Your Office
- 6 signs your office is infected with negativity & what to do about it
- The hidden costs of unchecked negative attitudes in your office
- Common causes of negativity & how managers inadvertently encourage them
- Question & Answer Session - Have your questions about handling negative attitudes in your higher ed office answered!
Marie G. McIntyre, PH.D. writes the weekly workplace advice column Your Office Coach, which appears in newspapers nationwide. Her practical, down-to-earth advice is based on years of experience as a manager, HR director, and consultant.
- Marie's latest book, Secrets to Winning at Office Politics, has been described as "a survival manual for the corporate jungle." She is frequently quoted in national publications, including Fortune, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, & CNBC Online.
- As a consultant, Marie has worked with a wide variety of business and government organizations, including Cisco, The Home Depot, Tyson Foods, AT&T, and Panasonic. She also provides individual advice and career coaching through her website yourofficecoach.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.