- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Hazing on Campus: Protect Your Students, Your Reputation & Avoid Lawsuits Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Hazing affects more then 50% of college students involved in clubs and organizations and 80% of college athletes. It is critical that you act now to prevent student death, abuse or humiliation from hazing incidents. Without a proper strategy in place, your university and staff will be subject to a damaged reputation, expensive lawsuits and even imprisonment. Please join us for the upcoming 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Keys to define & detect hazing: Learn how to prevent & fight back
- Cutting edge strategies & tools to avoid hazing incidents on campus
- Keys to draft and communicate your zero tolerance policy
- Techniques to overcome the conspiracy of silence behind incidents
- How to minimize legal consequences & protect your campus image
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with hazing prevention & intervention solutions for your campus.
- Detect & Understand Hazing: Techniques & Tools for an Effective Strategy
- Why hazing is on your campus - Keys to locate it & fight back
- How to prevent & overcome hazing among college sports teams
The conspiracy of silence: How to educate & support your students
- Stop Hazing & Minimize Liabilities: Discipline & Intervention Policies
- How to establish your zero tolerance policy - What you need to do now
Greek life & sports teams: Tools to tackle unwritten rules & traditions
- Minimize liabilities: Keys to protect your image & avoid lawsuits
- How to Help Victims & Families: Prevent the Pain, Reduce the Problems
- How to handle difficult conversations with students & parents
- Mentor programs & services - How to get the support that students need
- Effective alternatives to hazing: Solutions to support a safer environment
- Question & Answer Session - Have Your Hazing on Campus Questions Answered!
Dr. Sparky Reardon is the Assistant Vice Chancellor/Dean of Students at the University of Mississippi. He has worked in higher education for 33 years.
His primary areas of responsibility have included advising fraternities and student government, leadership development, crisis intervention, organizational discipline and teaching.
- He has a M. Ed. From Delta State University and a B.A.E. and Ph.D. from Ole Miss. Brother Reardon has spoken to thousands of students at numerous universities, conferences, and conventions. For this, Phi Delta Theta recently honored him with the Legion of Honor Award. He has also been awarded the Robert Shaefer Award for significant, long term service to Greek Life.
- Students at Ole Miss have named a scholarship after him and awarded him with the initial Thomas Frist Award for Outstanding Service to Students. In 2008, the graduating senior class honored him with a scholarship in his name.
- He has appeared in the History Channel's "Frat Boys", a history of fraternities in America and his first book, "10 Lessons to Live by in College: Wisdom from the Dean of Students" will be released. He enjoys Ole Miss sports, reading, cooking, and traveling.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.