- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Motivating the Millennial Generation: Teaching Strategies for Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Millennial students bring unique learning needs and instructional wants to the college classroom. How can you effectively engage and educate "Generation text" and help these students achieve success in the college classroom? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- 7 core traits of millennial students & the impact on teaching & learning
- How to create an effective learning environment for Gen Y students
- Ways to engage the millennial students to help them succeed
- Keys to overcome learning & engagement obstacles
- Effective ways to easily adapt your assessment strategies
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will be provided with important information on how to better understand and motivate the millennial generation to help them achieve success in the college classroom.
- Today's Students: Who is the Millennial Learner & What are Their Needs
- How do students of today differ from previous generations
- What are the unique characteristics & traits of millennial students
How millennial behaviors impact your teaching & their learning
- Enhance Teaching Effectiveness for Gen Y Students: Tips for Success
- Teaching methods to use to achieve learning with Generation Y
- How to use technology to further engage today's students
- Effective strategies to overcome learning & engagement obstacles
- Assessment Strategies: What Works with Today's Students
- Strategies to create effective assignments & team oriented exercises
- Providing feedback - Keys to communicate with Gen Y students
How to balance your teaching methods to engage your entire classroom
- Rewarding today's students - Effective motivational tips for faculty
- Live question and answer session - Have your millennial student questions answered
Loren Kleinman has over five years experience teaching developmental reading and writing and more than seven years of writing/editorial experience.
- In her current position she is an Instructional Designer at Berkeley College where she trains online faculty to align technology with pedagogical practice in order to engage and retain students.
- Kleinman is also the owner of LK Editorial, LLC. Her services range from writing press releases to ghostwriting to offering writing workshops in various disciplines for staff development such as Not So Basic Writing and Puppies and Kittens: Communicating Effectively through Email. She also offers one-on-one writing consultations, providing you with feedback on how to improve your own writing (personal or creative).
- Loren holds a B.A. in English Literature from Drew University and an M.A. in Creative and Critical Writing from the University of Sussex (UK).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.