- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Recruiting Students Who Pay More: Tips For Going Out of State Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Recruiting out of state students is an effective way to expand your demographic pool and increase full-price tuition revenues. How can your university extend its recruiting efforts to previously untouched locales and increase out of state student enrollment? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to expand student recruitment without breaking your budget
- Ways to diversify your inquiry pool & increase out of state applicants
- Technology you can use: skype, social media, texting & more
- Where to look: geographical hot spots with promising potential
This 60-minute webinar will provide your university with low-cost strategies to help improve your recruiting base and expand your market reach.
- Recruiting Out of State: Low Cost Strategies to Expand Your Market Reach
- Ways to spot hot bed areas for potential enrollees
- Which students go out of state and how you can recruit them
- Don't forget financial aid: why it’s so important
- Incorporating Technology into Recruitment: Strategies for Success
- Recruiting with social media: techniques to overcome long distance
- How skype can improve admissions & increase yield
- Ways to use calling & text messaging effectively & efficiently
- Techniques to use digital & variable printing in your marketing
- Low-cost, High-efficiency Solutions for Out-of-State Recruiting
- How to use out-of-state recruiting to improve campus diversity
- Keys to overcome the toughest obstacles with distance recruiting
- Target marketing & effective packaging to improve enrollment
- Question & Answer Session: Have All of Your Out-of-State Recruiting Questions Answered!
John W. Dysart is President of The Dysart Group, Inc. A graduate of The Catholic University of America, John has worked in higher education for more than twenty five years. He has worked full-time at institutions such as George Washington University, North Carolina Wesleyan College and Berkeley College of Business holding positions ranging from Director of Financial Aid and Assistant Director of Admission to Dean of the Evening College.
- Mr. Dysart has consulted with more than 150 colleges and universities in more than 35 states. While the majority of his consultations have been related to enrollment management and enrollment growth, he has a special expertise in finance and financial aid issues. He has been able to consistently integrate enrollment management with institutional objectives regarding net revenue, budgeting and strategic planning.
- Considered a national expert in enrollment management, John Dysart has conducted seminars and made dozens of presentations for 18 higher education professional organizations.
- More information on John and The Dysart Group, Inc. can be found at http://www.thedysartgroup.com/index.htm.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.