- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Podcasting on Campus: Why, How, & What You Need to Know to Do it Better Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The portable and on-demand nature of podcasting makes it a technology worth pursuing, implementing, and supporting. Not to mention student demand. But is your school making the most of all that podcasting has to offer? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- What is a Podcast?
- Learn the top 6 Reasons to Podcast as a University
- Step-by-step Guide to Podcasting
- Learn the Technology and Resource Requirements of Podcasting
- The most common Podcasting pitfalls & how to avoid them
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with new answers to the what, why, and how of podcasting.
- Podcasting on Campus-More than Meets the iPod
- Podcasting questions you should be asking
- Course - casting - taking teaching & learning to a whole new level
- How to employ podcasting for faculty & staff development
- How to use podcasts in your enrollment and fundraising efforts
- iPod Therefore I am - What You Need to Know to Produce Podcasts
- The 7 stages of podcasting - from conception to subscription
- Tools of the Trade - podcasting technical & resource requirements
- How to Build a Podcasting Studio on ANY budget
- Potential Podcasting Problems - How to Avoid Them on Your Campus
- How to stay ahead of the podcast learning curve
- Podcasting Legal Issues - What you need to know to avoid them
- Tips & Tricks for providing IT support for podcasters
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific podcasting questions answered
Jeff Frey is the Web Services Manager for Enterprise Applications in the Information Technology Department at Rice University. His primary functions are to architect, manage, and maintain technology solutions for faculty, staff, and students using leading edge Internet technologies and applications.
- Jeff holds an MS in Computer Science from Kent State University and is currently pursing an Executive MBA at Rice.
- Jeff prides himself in keeping current with the latest Internet tools, and has additional experience in establishing a small technology business as well as a non-profit organization.
- Jeff teaches Internet and podcasting courses at the School of Continuing Studies at Rice, and participates as a speaker, instructor, and consultant on new technologies at companies and conferences.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.