- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
New Form 990: Avoid Costly Penalties; Keep Your College Compliant Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The IRS has released the first major overhaul of the Form 990 in nearly 30 years. How have you prepared for this significant change to your University's reporting procedures? How can you minimize your tax filing burden, and ensure accuracy in 2009? Join us for a live, 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- How the Re-Designed Form Impacts Colleges and Universities
- What are the Procedural Changes to Ensure Adequate Public Disclosure?
- Checklist of Required Schedule Attachments for Higher Education
- How the Form 990 Protects Exempt Status & Enhances Reputation
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you with the framework for properly filling out the Form 990 & ensuring tax compliance in 2009.
- Filling Out the Form 990: Keys for Compliance in Higher Education
- How are university income streams & expenses classified?
- Effective dates; applicable organizations and transitional relief
- Governance policies & considerations for university fundraising
- What are the 16 Additional Schedules? Essentials for Your College
- Strategies to classify supporting university organizations
- Keys for public charity status and public support disclosure
- How do schedules deal with lobbying and electioneering?
- IRS Form 990 Transition Periods & Penalties for Universities
- What is the transition schedule for applicability of the new form?
- What are the higher education penalties for failure to file timely?
- Modifying current reporting systems: What you need to do today
- Question and Answer Session - Hear specific nonprofit questions answered!
Rosemarie Steeb is an Executive Director in Ernst & Young's Personal Financial Services and Exempt Organization practice. She is based in the Buffalo, NY office location.
- Rosemarie has over 21 years of professional services experience at Ernst & Young with a career-long focus on tax compliance and consulting issues faced by tax exempt organizations.
- Her major clients include exempt organizations in the health care, education and social welfare arenas as well as private foundations that are located in a variety of geographic locations including New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio and West Virginia.
- She is a regular instructor at both firm sponsored and external education sessions covering a multitude of tax technical and non-technical topics.
- Rosemarie is a CPA and a member of the New York State Society of CPA's as well as the AICPA. She is a graduate of Rockhurst College.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.