- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Podcasting on Campus: How to Create Pro-Quality Podcasts Webinar Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Podcasting has had a revolutionary impact on today's colleges and universities. In order for higher education professionals to reach an increasingly more tech savvy population of students and colleagues they must to learn to harness the power of podcasting. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Podcasting Essentials: How to Create Professional Quality Podcasts
- The 7 stages of podcasting - From Conception to Launch
- Editing Tips & Tricks - How to Create Professional Effects
- How to Take Your Podcast Public
This practical 60-minute, webinar will show you and your colleagues how to create your own professional quality podcast.
- The Podcasting Checklist - What You Need to Know
- Pre-Podcasting questions you should be asking
- Tools of the Trade - where to get the necessary software for FREE
- Setting up your recording environment to ensure radio quality sound
- Podcasting Fundamentals-The ABC's of Creating an MP3 File
- How to record first-class audio - no professional studio necessary
- Editing audio-How to add equalization, effects & background music
- Encoding audio - how to convert your file to Podcast format
- Syndication- Everything Your Need to Know to Take Your Podcast Public
- The lowdown on uploading- how to put your podcast in the public eye
- RSS Feeds- what to watch for & changes that effect your audience
- Guarantee Success- How to put your podcast to the test
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific podcasting questions answered
Jeff Frey is the Web Services Manager for Enterprise Applications in the Information Technology Department at Rice University. His primary functions are to architect, manage, and maintain technology solutions for faculty, staff, and students using leading edge Internet technologies and applications.
- Jeff holds an MS in Computer Science from Kent State University and is currently pursing an Executive MBA at Rice.
- Jeff prides himself in keeping current with the latest Internet tools, and has additional experience in establishing a small technology business as well as a non-profit organization.
- Jeff teaches Internet and podcasting courses at the School of Continuing Studies at Rice, and participates as a speaker, instructor, and consultant on new technologies at companies and conferences.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.