- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Successful Campus Wellness Programs: Crush Costs – Increase Health Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Health insurance benefits are an increasing financial burden at all Colleges and Universities. A well managed wellness program is the last line of defense to a burgeoning health insurance budget. How do you implement a wellness program? What will work at your school? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Wellness Programs Best Practices for Success and Better Health On Your Campus
- Solutions to Reducing Healthcare Costs - Not Benefits at Your University
- Strategies for Easy Wellness Programs Promotion - Get Buy In
- Wellness Programs - What's Working On Campuses Today?
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you with the framework for developing and implementing an effective wellness program at your college or university that will help you reduce costs and have healthier employees.
- Wellness Programs That Work - Save Your University Money
- Learn what programs will work for your University
- Identify health costs to your institution - how do you calculate?
- Develop a strategic Wellness plan for successful implementation
- Learn how proper incentives change behavior - save on benefits
- Maximize Buy In - Get More People to Participate in Your Wellness Program
- Strategies to promote your Wellness Program
- Incentives and free programs to maximize participation on your campus
- Special initiatives that build support for your Wellness Program
- Secrets of Wellness Programs That Work?
- Collaboration techniques that bring results
- Typical features and benefits of contemporary programs
- Real world examples of successful Wellness Programs - hear the specifics
- Live Question and Answer Session-Have your real world Wellness Program questions answered by our expert speaker
Cassandra Kitko is the Coordinator of Health Matters in the Office of Human Resources at Penn State.
- With Penn State since 1994, Cassandra budgets, coordinates, promotes, and delivers wellness programs for Penn State employees and their families, and is the central contact for the University's Employee Assistance Program. She also works on various projects within the Employee Benefits Division.
- Cassandra earned a bachelor's degree in corporate health education and an M.B.A from Penn State. She is a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.