- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Perfecting your Campus Visits: Keys to Win over Potential Students Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Campus visits are often the most vital factor for students deciding about a higher ed institution. How can you ensure your college is making the best possible impression & highlighting your universities strengths with the campus tour? Please join us for a 60-minute audio conference to hear our subject expert Aaron Basko reveal campus tour secrets including:
- Strategies to showcase your university - How to maximize your tour
- How to customize visits to meet individual applicant interests
- Who should be leading campus tours? Essential qualities for student leaders
- Foolproof ways to measure success: Ensure your campus walk is top notch
This 60-minute audio conference will provide you with tools to showcase your campus during campus visits, turning visiting potentials into enrolled students.
- Designing & Updating your Campus Tour to Appeal to Today's Applicants
- Strategies to have the best campus tour - Stand out from competitors
- Selling the family: Deliver your message & leave lasting impressions
- Differentiate your campus by the route: Must see's for visitors
- Path to Success: Distinguish your University with Guides en Route
- Selecting students as guides - Surprising qualities to look for & avoid
- Ways to ensure your campus tour matches your institution's brand
- Compelling campus tours: Telling your college's story on route
- Keys to Perfect your Campus Tour: Developing Consistency
- Vital methods to analyze your tour - How to know what to change
- Tour necessities: Creating a comprehensive campus visit experience
- Discussing the down side: How to handle your college's weaknesses
- Live question and answer session - Have your toughest campus visit questions answered
Aaron Basko is the director of Admissions at Salisbury University and is a frequent presenter. His experience includes:
- Previously, Aaron was Director of Admission Services at Franklin & Marshall College, where he oversaw the transformation of the campus visitation program from one of the college's weaknesses to one of its best recruitment tools.
- Aaron is an active member of NACAC, and has published articles in Campus Life magazine, Old School House magazine, and the Journal of College Admission.
- His articles "How Improving Campus Visits Increased Applications at Franklin & Marshall College," and "Will I Feel Comfortable Here? Five Questions Every Residential College Must Answer," appeared in Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.