- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook & Twitter Recruitment Tools to Engage Prospective Students Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Facebook, Twitter & blogs are the latest, inexpensive necessities to recruit students to your campus. Discover how to best use these "tools" to connect with potential students and guide them through the college application process. Please join us for a 60-minute webinar to hear our subject expert reveal secrets including:
- How to use Facebook, Twitter & blogs to recruit potential students
- 5 vital Facebook communication tools to boost your school image
- Ways to remind students of vital acceptance dates: Free apps you need
- Critical tips to monitor buzz about your institution online
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with vital strategies to utilize Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and other social networks to recruit students to your college. You'll also discover tricks to increase student yield & increase communication from the moment of acceptance.
- Create a Top Admissions Facebook Page: Building a Long-Term Presence
- Integrating Facebook with your website, e-mail campaigns & print materials
- YouTube Essentials: How reach admitted & prospective students
- How to develop a private social network for admitted students
- Ways to Ensure Message Consistency Across all Media for your University
- How to Maximize Facebook, YouTube & Twitter Tools
- Best practices of blending Tubes, Twitters, and Faces
- Facebook Groups v. Fan Pages: Your university's recruiting essentials
- Ways to manage messages, reminders, blog & video postings for PR
- Social Networking Tips That Really Increase Applications & Enrollment
- How to respond to comments & posts about your institution on Facebook
- Tracking progress: Keys to increase yield & enrollment outcomes
- How to determine the accuracy of applicant information with Facebook
- Live question and answer session - Have your toughest Facebook questions answered
Mike Richwalsky is Assistant Director of Public Affairs at Allegheny College, a national liberal arts college in northwest Pennsylvania.
- Mike has over 10 years of web development experience, eight of which have been in higher education. His areas of research include cloud computing, online video and community blogging.
- Mike has led Allegheny to the forefront of using new technologies including RSS, podcasts and social networking with Facebook and MySpace.
- Mike has presented on social networking and web 2.0 at many conferences including HighEdWeb, EduWeb, Carnegie Mellon University Digital Library Colloquium and the Coalition for Networked Information (CNI).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.