- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
FERPA: Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
New, complex amendments to ADA and FERPA directly affect your university. All of your staff must be aware of the latest regulations to avoid violations - Get straight-forward information on these highly complex regulations and implications. Join us of a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Latest FERPA, ADA & HIPAA regs: Essential compliance musts for your college
- How to safeguard your university with important policies & procedures
- What you can - and cannot - disclose about students & applicants with disabilities
- Keys to FERPA consent and disclosure - What you can & can't tell parents & others
- The interplay of FERPA & ADA: What You Need to Do NOW
This 60-minute audio conference will provide you with valuable knowledge to handle every student situation in compliance, and integrate the most recent FERPA & ADA changes into your policies.
- Newest Changes to FERPA & ADA -Essentials for Compliance
- Unravel confusing crossovers of FERPA, APA & HIPAA: Compliance in every situation
- Essentials to develop & maintain record management strategies
- How to handle your documents to comply with latest FERPA updates
- Deciphering the Laws of FERPA & ADA: Keys to Handling Student Situations
- Vital guidelines for retention, access & maintenance: Handling each new reg
- Ways to educate your faculty and staff for a complete compliance strategy
- Handling sticking situations: Implications of new ADA & HIPAA regs
- Protecting Students Under the New FERPA & ADA: What You Need to Know
- What situations are student records applicable - or not - to FERPA?
- Keys to understanding changes to ADA impact students the most?
- Essential takeaways for every department - Episodic disability & remission
- Live question and answer session - Have your toughest FERPA & ADA questions answered
Clifford A. Ramirez is Associate Registrar at Pomona College, and president/founder of Cliff Ramirez & Associates, a higher education training & consulting company. His experience includes:
- Cliff is part of the Registrars and Enrollment Services Consulting for Colleges and Universities (RESCCU) group.
- With over 19 years of Higher education experience, Cliff's expertise includes FERPA and student privacy, registrar and student services, leadership and organizational development, and records management.
- He is author of four books and numerous articles and featured in other FERPA media products, has contributed articles to publications of the Council on Law in Higher Education (CLHE) and serves as the FERPA expert for College Parents of America.
Mr. Ramirez is widely known as a FERPA expert, writer, teacher, and higher education leader. He has served as president of higher education associations and is the founder of three prestigious institutes.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.