- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Keys for Meeting the Needs of African American Students on Your Campus Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
How can you best engage and support African American students, providing them with more opportunities for growth at your college? What are the strategies to provide these students with the tools they need to excel at your University? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference, where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Specific Student Services that Enhance African American Student Success
- Tools for Engaging & Supporting African American Students on Your Campus
- Campus Outreach & Counseling Programs for Campus Wide Partnership
- Keys for Recruiting & Retaining African American Students
- Student Services, Counseling & Academic Advisement Essentials
In this 60-minute live audio conference, you will learn the strategies for providing effective student services that meet the needs of today’s African American student population.
- African American Student Services: Keys to Effective Student Services
- Strategies for providing specific student services for African American students
- Keys to offering support services & academic advising for today’s students
- Strategies for recruiting & retaining African American students to your university
- Higher education policies affecting African American students
- Techniques for Engaging African American Students on Your College Campus
- From orientation to graduation: Keys to engage & support students on campus
- Tools for providing effective African American student counseling on campus
- Strategies to enhance the academic & social success of students at your college
- Techniques for education, mentoring and growth in higher education
- Keys to Providing Paths to Success: African Americans in Higher Education
- Campus outreach programs & support services for African American students
- Keys for building a relationship with students to increase their success
- Tips for creating campus wide partnerships that engage students
- Question and Answer Session - Have Your African American Student Services Questions Answered!
Dr. Pogue is the CEO of The College Doctor LLC, the former Director of the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at Binghamton University and an expert speaker.
- Dr. Pogue has worked with several institutions and organizations across the country providing expertise to facilitate institutional growth and development particularly in the areas of enrollment management and student success.
- He's also founder of the Institute for Higher Education specializing in professional development opportunities. Compared to similar programs the retention and graduation rates for the students in Dr. Pogue's program are the highest in the country.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.