- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
iPhones, Blackberries & Mobile Learning: Keys to Engaging Your Students Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
College students are using their I-Phones, Blackberry's and other cell phones constantly. These devices and their applications can be a valuable classroom technology to foster interactive learning and discussion. How can these devices and their applications be used effectively for teaching and learning? Join us for this live, 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Keys to using I-Phones, Blackberry's and smart phones for mobile learning
- How to use specific academic applications so that students can study wherever they are.
- Cell phone research tips & tricks for college students and professors.
- Strategies for using smart phones to facilitate interactive learning
This 60-minute audio conference will provide education and training to faculty and academic affairs staff to utilize smart phones for teaching and learning.
- Keys to Using I-Phones & Blackberry's for Teaching & Learning
- Easy ways to incorporate mobile learning into your course
- How to use mobile video to enhance classroom learning
- Specific academic applications for modern cell phone technology
- How to use text messaging to inspire discussion
- Smart Phone Research Tips & Tricks
- Academic uses for phones with cameras and texting plans
- Ways to send homework, video lectures, and other classroom material
- How to access valuable academic information remotely
- I-Phones, Blackberry's & Interactive Learning: What You Need to Know
- Essential internet, texting and video services you need today
- Advice for handling faculty questions and concerns
- Teaching strategies: Keys to successful instruction via smart phone
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
Debi McGuire is Director of Distance Learning and Professional Development at Wilkes Community College in Western North Carolina Since 2000.
- Ms. McGuire has been a featured presenter at various regional conferences and also to national conferences in topics that focus on technology and how it can be used to enhance education.
- She teaches CIS 110 Introduction to Computers (which is a transfer course) and also teaches instructors how to use the latest technology that the college offers.
- Ms. McGuire's professional development sessions have to do with Blackboard Learn, Google's Gmail and the Echo system that we use to create videos/digital lectures for classes.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.