- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Recruit & Retain African American Students for Your College
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Universities continue to struggle with recruiting, retaining and graduating African American students. Engaging African American students from the early recruitment process through graduation is crucial for success. How can you develop a culture to overcome these crucial hurdles? Please join us for a 60-minute webinar to hear our subject expert discuss:
- Keys to recruit the best African American Students for your institution
- Ensuring retention from the 1st contact: What faculty & staff can do
- Practical recruitment models for appealing to African Americans you can use today
- Real life examples of recruitment & retention success - Increase graduation rates
Critical steps to increase African-American enrollment
This 60-minute webinar will provide crucial, proven strategies to recruit and retain African American students at your university.
- Recruiting African American Students: Essentials to Attracting Students
- Vital steps for African American recruitment: What's working now?
- Overcome your toughest challenges: Evaluate your recruitment process
- Sealing the deal: Make sure students pick your campus and enroll
- How to Keep Students on the Path to Graduation: Retention Musts
- How to cater to African American males & gender considerations
- Elevate graduation rates: Start day one to graduation
Lessons from successful schools: What's working on other campuses
- Increasing Diversity on Campus: Top Methods for Recruitment & Retention
- Ways to increase enrollment on campus: Who's vital to your campaign?
- Keys to engaging African Americans students on campus
Retention do's & don'ts: Building a harmonious culture at your college
- Preventing the biggest obstacles to retaining African-Americans
- Live question and answer session - Have your toughest Recruiting African American Students questions answered
Dr. Pogue is the CEO of The College Doctor LLC, Director of the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at Binghamton University and an expert speaker. His experience includes:
- Dr. Pogue has worked with several institutions and organizations across the country providing expertise to facilitate institutional growth and development particularly in the areas of enrollment management and student success.
- He's also founder of the Institute for Higher Education specializing in professional development opportunities. Compared to similar programs the retention and graduation rates for the students in Dr. Pogue's program are the highest in the country.
- His fields of expertise include Student Success, Retention and Graduation, Higher Educational Finance Models, Organizational Theory, Behavior and Leadership. Dr. Pogue has served as an Adjunct Professor in the School of Education at Binghamton University and the College of St. Elizabeth in New Jersey.
- Dr. Pogue is also a highly sought after speaker for colleges, universities, high schools and other organizations.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.