- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Campus Wellness Programs: Get Employee Buy-In & Cut Healthcare Costs
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With employee health benefits costs continuing to rise, many colleges and universities are focusing on creating a healthier campus. Weight management is one of the most important factors in maintaining a healthy campus and cutting astronomical health costs. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will learn:
- How weight initiative programs can reduce health care costs at your school
- Keys to maximizing employee buy-in for your wellness program
- Important incentives that must be included in every weight-matters plan
- Critical ingredients for a successful weight management program
This 60-minute audio conference will provide you with the tools you need to effectively implement a cost-saving healthy-campus wellness program for university employees.
- Weight & Wellness Programs that Work: Keys for Success on Your Campus
- Real-life examples of health management plans that work on college campuses
- Who are the key players involved in your campus weight initiative program?
- Winning benefits of contemporary weight management programs
- How to Maximize Employee Buy-In for Your Weight Management Plan
- The best way to cut health costs- why weight management matters
- What incentives motivate university employees?
- How and why to brand your weight management programs
- How to Implement a Weight Management Program on Campus
- What do participants want out of a university health incentive program?
- Why behavior change is critical to weight management on campus
- How the media affects your employees' weight loss
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions on weight management programs answered.
Cassandra Kitko Cassandra is the Coordinator of Health Matters, Employee Benefits Division at The Pennsylvania State University.
- With Health Matters since 1994, Cassandra coordinates and promotes wellness programs for Penn State faculty and staff and is the central contact for the University's Employee Assistance Program. She also works on various projects within the Employee Benefits Division.
- Cassandra earned a bachelor's degree in corporate health education and an M.B.A. from Penn State. She is a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.