- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Website Redesign: Crash Course to Revamp Your College’s Online Presence Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
First impressions count and a user-friendly interactive website is crucial to help you connect with your audience. How can you use your available resources to create a website that appeals to students, parents, faculty & staff? Join us for an actionable, 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Effective solutions to internally design, develop & advertise your website
- How to add RSS feeds, embed videos, blogs & social network pages
Website sustainability & maintenance: Keys to keep your portal up-to-date
- Solutions for an integrated site: Top tips to partner with departments
- Top 4 mistakes to avoid & common pitfalls you need to know
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the essential skills needed to effectively create or renovate your college website for an outstanding user-centered experience.
- Website Design & Renovation Fundamentals: All You Need to Know
- Redesigning your website: cost-effective tips you need to know
- Crash course to use the right online tools & programs
- Step by step solutions to build, customize & renovate your website
- Keys for a User-Friendly Website - Bigger Doesn't Mean Better
- Follow the right path: Key decisions you must make at every step
- Do's & don'ts to maximize your prospective student experience
- Tools to establish an effective website governance process
- Communication & Promotion: Secrets for an Engaging Online Campus Experience
- How to include social media & the latest tools to engage your users
- Tips to integrate your website with traditional communication campaigns
Website consistency: Keys to cross-campus collaboration
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Website redesign questions answered
Nick DeNardis is the associate director of Web communications at Wayne State University. As host of the video blog EDU Checkup, he reviews higher education websites from the point of view of a first-time visitor, while critiquing the design, information architecture, and code of the sites.
- He is a staff writer at .eduGuru, a higher education marketing and Web development blog.
- He takes an active role in the higher education Web community by sharing his thoughts and real world analysis in the Wayne State Web Communications Blog.
- He is also an officer for Refresh Detroit, a group of Web professionals whose goal is to promote Web standards, usability, and accessibility and to spread the knowledge of Web design in the Detroit and Ann Arbor areas.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.