- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Online Teaching Strategies- How to Build an Interactive Learning Environment
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today's college students want more from their online classes then just assignments and tests. Students want to be able to interact, discuss and connect with their teacher and peers. However, it can be challenging to understand how to effectively integrate today's online tools and leverage them into students' learning experiences. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Key factors that contribute to successful & strategic online learning
- Tips for teaching online classes to today's college student
- Resources for evaluating the effectiveness of an online class
- How to harness the social web to build a community online
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the tools to effectively teach an online college course that will engage and amaze today's college students.
- New Generation of Online Learners- Who They Are & What They Need
- Pedagogical strategies to transform your online class
Keys to manage online discussion & peer-to-peer interactions
Tips to clearly share & explain the learning objectives with students
- Leveraging the Web for Your Online Classes-What You Need to Know
- How to use web-based applications in your online course to engage students
Tips to use interactive media tools to develop student learning activities
Online teaching beyond Blackboard & other Learning Management Systems
- Keys to Bring Social Web Tools & Technology into your Online Classroom
- How to incorporate blogs & other social networks into your online lesson
- Tips to incorporate VoiceThreads into your online class today
- How to create a closed Ning community to encourage interaction
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered.
Michelle Pacansky-Brock is a nationally award winning online college instructor with a passion for cultivating dynamic learning experience with social media. Her approach to online and face-to-face instruction involves a student-centered learning community with highly collaborative, personalized learning experiences.
- In 2007, she was honored with the Sloan-C Excellence in Online Teaching Award for her outstanding pedagogical achievements in online instruction and the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development Award for Teaching Excellence.
Her innovations in online teaching were showcased in a national article about e-learning in U.S. News and World Report. She is currently co-owner and educational consultant for Teaching Without Walls.
- Michelle's online course design are emerging web 2.0 technologies that cultivate social presence and foster online community including podcasts, VoiceThread, and Ning. She is currently co-owner and educational consultant for Teaching Without Walls. Michelle is also a award winning blog at http://mpbreflections.blogspot.com
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.