- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Effective RFP Writing: Find the Best Suppliers for Your Campus Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Writing a Request for Proposal is a tedious but necessary process for all colleges and universities. RFPs are critical to get the most qualified suppliers for your campus. Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you will learn:
- Critical information to include in your RFP
- Strategies to plan internally to prepare for RFP writing
- How to choose the best vendors for your project
- Do's and don'ts of proposal writing
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tools you need to write effective RFPs for your college or university and guarantee the most qualified vendors respond to your request.
- Key Elements to Include in All Proposals from Your Campus
- Tools & tips for effective RFP writing
- Keys to identify the most important stakeholders in your project
- How to set a budget for your project- and stick to it
- How a Strong Proposal Translates into a Successful Project Plan
- Ways to write an RFP: what to include & what not to include
- How to prioritize your extensive wish list
- How to choose the most qualified vendor for your campus
- Strategies for Fitting Your Proposal to Your Campus Budget
- The big picture: Proposal process from planning to implementation
- Specific tips to maintain control of the RFP process
- Strategies to write an RFP that addresses your unique needs
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions on RFP writing answered.
Michael Weiss, Chief Executive Officer of imagistic, has grown the company through business development and marketing prowess over the past eleven years.
- His knowledge, vision and ability to speak "English, not tech" have helped turn top-tier companies such as Technicolor, Fuller Theological Seminary, Network For Good and Boston University into long-term clients. As the Director of all sales and PR efforts Michael's goal is to guide clients from the initial sales pitch to the eventual launch of their product.
- Along with his extensive management, marketing and sales experience, Michael has a background in education and counseling. He's taught at the Crossroads School, Palms Middle School, and Daniel Webster Middle School, all located in Los Angeles.
- Michael is a contributor for The Nonprofit Technology Network as a speaker at their annual conference and offering his expertise to nonprofits through webinars, online office hours and writing articles. He has also spoken at FS/TEC, Boston University, The Center for Nonprofit Management, Network For Good, Pepperdine University and others.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.